At MILE HIGH SENIOR EYECARE we incorporate state-of-the-art equipment that helps us to detect conditions earlier and with more accuracy. Early detection of ocular eye diseases is important for quick intervention and decreased visual deterioration.
We have invested in the most up to date portable equipment ensuring bedridden patients or residents with cognitive difficulties receive the same quality of care without leaving their room.
- Retinomax Autorefactor –allows us to obtain accurate refractive information to provide lens prescriptions to patients that may have communication limitations.
- KOWA SL-17 Portable Slit Lamp –handheld microscope with bright light to evaluate the structures of the eye.
- iCARE Tonometer – check intraocular fluid pressure for glaucoma management. Allows the patient to be in any position (supine, seated, upright).
- DSLR Anterior Segment Camera –allows us to document lid lesions and corneal issues that may need monitoring over time.
- Automated Lensometer –allows us to quickly and accurately read the prescription in existing lenses.
- Portable Pachymeter-measures the thickness of the front of the eye (cornea) to determine accurate intraocular fluid pressure for patients at risk for Glaucoma.
- Foreign Body Removal Kit with Home Sterilizer –we can safely remove any particles which enter the eye.
- VF3 Virtual Perimetry –VR headset visual field test for Glaucoma.
- VISUSCOUT 100 Handheld Fundus Camera –This technology gives us a view of the back of the eye (retina) allowing us to diagnose and track a variety of conditions including: glaucoma, macular degeneration, vascular disease, diabetes, and more.
- OD Link Electronic Health Record – This reduces doctor errors and allows for easy sharing of clear concise digital records. Our health record specifically works offline so internet connection is not essential.